Chasing a faster me

Monday 6 August 2012

The Story Begins

Today would be the first day I posted for this blog, dedicated solely to my journey towards a full-fledged marathon running, targeted to be achieved in 1 year time. I know i could have put the target much earlier but considering my surrounding factors (work, family, travel etc), i thought that target is quite reasonable for me who for quite a while have gradually started building my fitness and strength (physically and mentally) for the past 2 months (since June).. Alhamdulillah..

All in all, may Allah give me the strength and continuous desire to achieve this dream and share this small story to inspire my friends and colleagues out there that nothing is impossible if you work hard towards achieving it..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com