Chasing a faster me

Thursday 14 February 2013

Another One?

Another week of frustation as I'm forced to take a rest because my upper right foot suddenly caught with some pain and I couldn't walk properly after a 5k run last Sunday.

And after 3 sessions of 'membetulkan urat-urat' massage in Miri, I was told instead that my whole right thigh and calf is having muscle fatigues or stresses that is affecting the whole leg i.e. as for my case here, my foot. So, whether I like it or not, I had to take a full week off from any running as to give my leg a full rest.

Haih...restless2 sebab there's only another 2-3 weeks before the Brooks HM and hopefully, sempatlah this precious kaki to recover..

Fingers crossed!
Share:

14 comments:

  1. bro.. rest also is part of the training..

    Reschedule your training and start slowly.. training smart.. insyallah u will recover soon..

    -arman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx bro..will definitely do that. A lesson learn from the previous injury - Slowly goes back into the training rather than jump straight into it and goes full blast ;-)

      Delete
  2. Rilek bro. Kang nnt tak leh lari langsung baru tahu. Rehat duluu. Hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tgh rehat doh nih...sambil kunyah mengunyah...hehe

      Delete
  3. btol..btol..btol..sungguh skali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooks tu tak payah masuk pun tak apa.. makin buat tambah injured kalau tak betul2 recovered.. bad organisation bad course focus on BIM and SCKLM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dah terpikir dah nak DNS jer tp since Brooks ni x pernah lagi join, nkla jugak rasa camana 'bad organization and bad course' tuh..hehe..but whatever it is, still depend ngan kaki ni..setakat nih dah ok but still akan amik another 1-2 days full rest..

      ;-)

      Delete
  5. Get well soon bro.... muscles fatique mmg kena rehat la tuh nampak gayanya... pelan2 kayuh bro... yang penting listen to your legs 1st... hehee.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks kak..ni duk tgh restless2 dah nih...haih..

      Delete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com