Chasing a faster me

Saturday 23 February 2013

Another One? Part 2

It's been a while since my last entry on my injury. Up to this date, it's all about muscle stress and fatigues where any extra hard exertions to my right feet and calf, will further aggravate the injury and won't help it to properly heal as it should be. Nonetheless, I've been planning to do some 'yoga'ing at home (sounds funny already) just to stay active throughout this 2 weeks without running. Well, it wasn't exactly zero running, as I did attempt one short jog (about 1 mile) last Thursday just to see how's my feet doing. And just as I expected, there's still some more healing and resting need to be done. :-(

So I just have to see how's my feet doing in this coming week. Otherwise, it will be a bittersweet goodbye to my Brooks HM next Sunday and officially, my first DNS in my running life..hoho..but as most of my friends and running colleagues advices me to do - just let this Brooks pass and wait for the injury to heal properly. After that, just focus and ready myself for my FM in May 2013 - my biggest target for this year..

Lastly, somebody shared this youtube's vid in my FB -  an inspirational one..



If that guy didn't give up, why should I?
Share:

2 comments:

  1. bro, baru plan nak jumpak masa brooks. datang kasik sorakan kt aku cuma lari 10k. actually aku risau gak one day bila aku nak go for HM, train for it and get injured in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy recovery bro... Rest is part of training too, U know... DNS-ing Brooks is a wise decision after all. U dun wanna DNF it half way... Looking forward to see ya in BIM May then... Rest well, train smart ok... =D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com