Chasing a faster me

Thursday 7 February 2013

The 'Big' Commitment - BIM 2013 & SCKLM 2013

Month January had passed and now I'm in February 2013. New progress targets are on the table and  need to be worked-on and achieved timely since my first FM date is drawing closer and closer (3months..lama lagi ker nih?)..

As for my January month, it ended quite well although by the end of it (the last week of Jan 2013), I was caught with a hot fever and stomach aches due to 'uncontrollable' eating habit everytime I attended workshops in a hotel, in KL! Huh..and hence, I only managed to do some (2 runs to be exact) running just before I caught both of that 'discomfortness'. :P.

All in all, I need to do some catching up with my training plan. As far as the event registration is concerned, I've officially commit myself to 2 FM in this first half of the year i.e. the Borneo International Marathon 2013 and the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon 2013. Nak tak nak, malas tak malas..training perlu dibuat and consistently jugak. If not nanti, memang cari pasal la bila dah kat starting line-up. Erghh..

BIM 2013 in KK

SCKLM 2013 in KL
Along the way, I'm glad and grateful that my 'two girlfriends' are doing fine and I myself also has adapted well to the new environment of being a father, without neglecting the obligations. Now my only hope is that I could balance out my life demands and my running journey so that the targets I've put for myself for this year, can be achieved safely and as per plan, InsyaAllah.


See you again in the next update entry...ciao
Share:

8 comments:

  1. bro, with the 2 races too close together, I suggest you put KL as your main target and treat Borneo as training and run it say 19sec slower than your Marathon target pace.

    If you run hard in Borneo (i dont know how prepared are you) you may require longer recovery for Kl.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip bro..hajat di hati for Borneo memang akan lari at a very slow pace/ala2 makan angin and then at SCKLM baru akan try running at my targeted pace.

      Inilah pentingnya tips2 from sifu2/master2...sangat2 dihargai..

      Delete
  2. good luck bro. aku setuju sangat part time makan dekat hotel, takkan la tak mau belasah kaw2 benda yg sedap, unilimted dan free. kasut baru boleh nyer conquer FM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...selamatla perut kalo duk mentekedarah selalu camtuh...:P

      Delete
  3. good luck. See u at BIM. It's flat route, great for LSD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah sifu Ray..kiter jumpa di KK..hehe

      Delete
  4. Best of Luck Khairul... Woww see ya in Borneo & KL too then... Xsabar nak lari d KK... 1st FM biasanya target abeskan aja... Insya Allah pasti bole punya... Jgn liat2 training je... Kalo x, nanti hit the wall... =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro...nak kata liat training, adala jugak time2 mood tu x tentu arah sebab stress kerja etc. But whatever it is, kenala buat jugak sbb taknak cari nahas kat KK nanti...haha..

      Delete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com