Chasing a faster me

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Time Flies..

Like they say, time indeed flies sebab sedar tak sedar, my FM training has passed its 5th week and month January is also going to leave us all soon!! And by the time I started writing this entry, I've already skipped almost that whole 5th week of my FM training as I went back to Terengganu to attend to my sister-in-law's wedding..

So, with that word 'wedding', come unofficially the word 'carbo-loading'. Haduih...After bersusah-payah mendisiplinkan diri a few weeks before with balance diets (~60% veggies) and without any rice, akhirnya 'termeletup' lah empunya diri menghadap menu2 kenduri yang dahsyat itu...haha..together with the gulai kambing from my daughter's aqiqah on the very same day, whatever rice menu served on that table, I sental cukup2...epic fail!

My in-laws and biras!
----------------------------------

Anyway, back to my Liz Yelling FM training.

Up to date, I've ran the furthest of 18k (~11miles) for my long run session. And the next target  for the LSD is the HM distance (21k / 13miles) which I plan to run it this coming weekend (26 - 27/1) together with the other Bintulu running buddies who are also preparing themselves towards the Brooks Half Marathon this coming March. Other sessions that I plan to redeem myself after the whole week off, are the hills session and the tempo run which I very much need to push and put more effort to achieve that desired pace. No more lemah longlai and stay-in-the-comfort zone for me when it comes this tempo run..bak kata sifu Tristupe, if you want improve your pace or run faster, tempo run is the answer..so, push it!!..But to stay endured and last longer in your full marathon, the slow and long run is the key..so, respect it and be patience while you are at it!..

So all in all, there's still a long way for me to be ready for my FM run. But the good thing is that, even if the time flies so fast, they are still on my side as long as I commit myself to the regime and alter it to suit my day life demands.

Ganbatte!!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. all the best bro. cheating diet tu xde hal, cuma jangan selalu jer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe..memang patut diamalkan sekali sekala aktiviti mengtekedarah nih.

      Delete
  2. ok je makan tu.. tapi kenapa tak continue lari kat terengganu?? no excuses bro.. masa cuti pun boleh lari apa.. jangan buat lagi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadui..hajat di hati memang nak berlari bro..sumer kelengkapan dh ada.just that traveling byk sangat within 4-5 hari tuh and window lari2 tuh mmg x dapat nk selit2..anyway, thanx for the reminder..next step, be commited!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com