Chasing a faster me

Monday 13 August 2012

Respect lah Bro!

Last Saturday night was a fun occasion for me and my brother since this is the first time we ran together after many years (haha...so sweet~)...Since I'm the one who to be blamed for persuading him to join the 5.5k category in the next Klang Oren Sports run, we ended up running side by side (albeit at a very relax pace) that night after the prayer in Masjid Besi, Putrajaya.

My bro - Achik -

Initially, I only wanted to push him to run 5k distance with a faster pace but after halfway running, he gave me those 'police traffic hand sign' to push further until more than 6k in distance. So, in the end, we ran a 6.4k with a slight 'kick', just 300m before the finishing line . Not bad at all big brother..haha!

TBH, I was quite impressed with his progress since he only started running 'seriously' only for the last two weeks and already reached that 7k barrier..Respect la weh!....My hope is only for him to continue running until he reaches the 10k distance or more and along the way, loses his weight as well..:P..

 Of course lah the - Hero - 

In Summary

Distance: 6.4km
Route: Dataran Putrajaya - PICC Junction - Masjid Putra Roundabout
Timing: 49mins
Weather: Cooling night
Pace:12.04
Share:

3 comments:

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com