Chasing a faster me

Thursday 16 August 2012

13.8.2012 - KLCC Park Night Run

The opportunity for a run just before flying back to Bintulu I grabbed on Monday (13/8) when I was in KL attending a project workshop. Helped by a close-distance to the KLCC park (I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel), i turned-up at the park's rubber track at around 10pm that night after the terawih prayer at As-Syakirin mosque. I did twittered that AM inviting anybody randomly to join me for the run, but none replied except for a senior of mine who wanted to join but was constraint by the travel distance to KLCC. So, i guessed it wasn't my day-lah .

Nonetheless, there were some expats still jogging (most probably towards their last lap) at that time but gone after I completed my first 2 laps. So in the end, it was only me running, accompanied by the occasional passes-by of the security.

My whole plan that night was to run a 16k but was forced to stop at the 10th laps (13km distance) after a worker started 'mosquito fogging' the area ( Is this a routine practice?) at around 11.15pm. So when that happens, my rhythm was slightly ruined as my hands were covering my nose along the way. So, i decided to stop and felt grateful nonetheless for the distance I have achieved that whole night (even after that sudden snag..shukoor~ :-) )

All in all, it was a great night run to say to the least.

In Summary
Distance: 12.91km/8.0miles
Route: KLCC Park
Timing: 1hr 23mins 58s
Weather: Cloudy night
Pace:10:28
Gadget: Nike+ Sportwatch GPS
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com