Chasing a faster me

Monday 5 November 2012

Post Injury Run

Akhirnya, larian post injury after almost a week immobilizing myself from any running. Agak suffer jugaklah sebab kaki dah memang rasa restless almost everyday and that everyday I felt like the leg dah macam sayur brokoli br lepas kena rebus. Nampak macam fit and hard, tapi biler tekan lebih sikit, hancur luluhlah encik brokoli itu (haha).

Oklah, now back to the running. The overall pace was obviously slower than the normal. I dared not to push myself to the normal pace because I could still feel the 'geli2' but not pain on my left tendon whenever my foot hit the road. Rasa2 macam dah almost healed but definitely not yet 100%-lah for a full blast running.

So what's next?

My plan is to further menjauhkan diri daripada aktiviti lari2 nih for a few more days (ramai jugak yang suruh rest jer for another week sebab takut melarat nanti sampai ke tua..erkk) before I do another assessment run (eh..boleh eh assessment run? :P) to see whether it is fully healed and fit for service. (I hope my ma'am don't read this because I'm suppose to stand-by myself 24/7 before the big day', otherwise nanti kena kill by her..shhhhhh). But that's only a plan because by tomorrow (Tuesday 6/11), I'll be back in Semenanjung until end of the month to attend to my wife before the big day. So, if the big day comes early, I don't think I would have much time to think anything that is relevant to the word 'RUN' except to run the errands lah.. :P

Anyway, that's all for now - a short but sweet entry for you guys to read.

Hope to see you soon, insyaAllah...and don't forget to pray for the best to me and my wife!.

Daa..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com