Chasing a faster me

Monday 29 October 2012

The Niggling Injury

Alrite.. after watching that Chelsea vs Man U game (where Man U won the game with a decisive goal from their latest signing, Mark Clattenburg - the referee!) adalah ana seterez untuk seketika..But what to do, that's football. It's trivial. One moment, you are happy with whatever that's happening around it and one other moment, you are angry because something against you happened..hahaha..So, just live with it and move on. There are other more important things yang kita boleh fokus and do in this life. Andone of them is (for me) of course, running....hehe..

........
So, another week have passed and a lot had happened to me in this month of October. One of it was a  dream realized after I completed my first half marathon in one piece. Syukur sebab dapat abihkan dengan jayannya tapi with one consequence-lah. My left tendon...injured sudah. Ada swollen2 since that PNM. I thought I could shake it off after a few days but it's still there until now but already healing a lot better. 

Jangan cuak - gambar hiasan jer nih..hehe
Salah strategi maybe sebab sepatutnya dah abih that 21km tuh rest la properly. Tapi sebab dah gatal sangat kaki nih, after 2 days terus jugak gigih berlari 5km..haa, kan dah lambat ana punya tendon nih baik..siap ada follow-up run lagi tuh after another 2 days, it was almost a 8km run..haih..should've have just immobilize myself until now. Tapi nak buat macam mana kan? Dah takdir...redha dan bersyukur jerlah sebab akhirnya dapat jugak merasa first 'official injury' dalam karier muda berlari2 ana nih..(haha..boleh ker?).

Anyhow, maybe it's about time jugak ana amik short break from running. Lagi pun, this coming month of November memang ana dah diberi mandat oleh 'Ma'am Besar' untuk bercuti sebulan from all running events. That's why tak sempat nak join that Penang Bridge run (for those yang bertanya2)..hehe. Tapi takper, that bridge memang takkan lari pun, if nak tukar pun maybe sebab next year's PBIM akan dibuat on the new bridge (that's what I heard..). So kita tunggu dan lihat jer.. ;-)

Haa..why ana kena amik cuti sebulan? Jawapannya insyaAllah ana akan share in the next entry. Tak lama pun lagi..and doa2kanlah yang terbaik untuk ana and the family because what will come in this coming future, would be one of my greatest strength and the gift of all gifts yang ditunggu2 oleh myself and my beloved wife.

Last but not the least, happy birthday to me-self on this very day...my 29th birthday on the 29th of October 2012!..

See you guys soon..ciao
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com