Chasing a faster me

Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Shining Light

It is always a case of -  a picture is worth a thousand words. And here I gave you guys the reason why that for the past one week, though I couldn't run at all since I was injured,  it was the most tiring but also the most beautiful and memorable week for me and the wife..seriously..

Akhirnya, my lovely wife delivered our first child - a baby girl weighed at 3.12kg at the KPJ Kajang Hospital, last Friday (9th November 2012 - 1210hrs)

Our newborn baby.

My two lovely girls

Her first interaction with the giraffes. And lots of them too!!

Alhamdulillah, nama diberi - 'Nur Aisyah Radhiah' which means 'Cahaya Kehidupan Yang Meredhai'. InsyaAllah, with Aisyah's addition into the family, I would pray that He would continue to bless my whole family forever, here and the hereafter.

And from now on, my life would never be the same again..
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats bro, dan selamat menjadi "panda" he he..now it gets better, when u run, u have extra motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bro..mmg dah jadi panda dah pun..hahah...besar punya!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your little bundle of joy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com