Chasing a faster me

Saturday 24 November 2012

I'm Ready to Go!

Alhamdulillah..it's been quite a while since the last entry. Nak buat macamana, empunya diri dah diupgradekan dari seorang suami menjadi seorang ayah. Of courselah, time management tuh akan bertukar 360 degrees. Lagi2 first born kan..ala2 baru nak belajar swimming, tapi dah terus kena campak kat tengah laut. Memang main redah jer lah. Hehe..

Anyhow, up till today. Everything is running smoothly. Ana punya wife and baby Aisyah, dua2 alhamdulillah sihat2 belaka and safely 'confined' kat Besut, Terengganu. And by the time I'm writing this, my daughter is already 2 weeks old. Owh..how time flies..and my leave is going to end soon within the next couple of days. Haih...hati pun dah mula terasa sebak.

Oklah..back to my running diaries.

Since my last run on Sunday of 18th Nov, I could now feel that my left foot is totally healed and can move freely without any of that niggling feeling. (That advise of 'know your body' sememangnya mujarab if we are in the period of recuperating and nursing our injury). Like a statement yang ana baca dalam 'The Running Times', - Your 2-3 weeks of without running worth nothing if you can't running for your whole life'. This statement is definitely true to its meaning.

Hingga ke saat ini (setelah 3 minggu bertapa), akhirnya ana sudah ready untuk kembali ke jalanan for new adventures. So,tanpa sebarang perasaan was-was dan dengan lafaz Bismillah, I can now declare - 'I'm fit and ready to go back to full running'.

Syukran to all and Alhamdulillah.

See you all on the road..



Share:

2 comments:

  1. Tak Sabar Nk beraktiviti dengan BARF laa tu.. Ahah

    Best jgak running kt waterfront. Maybe sbb flat surface ke ahah..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com