Chasing a faster me

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Towards The 'M' Run..

Alrite peeps, i'm now in the taper week before the Malakoff run (kononnya lah..hehe). Body and mind pun dah start terasa 'letih' after these 2 weeks of fitness catching-up. Kepala dah ada macam mamai2 sikit (ni sebab x cukup tido) and the legs pun ada rasa mcm stiff sikit2 tapi not that muchlah.

So, what's next?

After today's 7k morning run, my plan is to have a total 2 days rest though I doubt that I could rest properly since my incoming working shifts are all NIGHT!..so, there goes my night sleeps for the next 4 days until 15th Dec. Terpaksalah mencari time untuk tido di kesiangan hari walaupun tak lama (maybe 2 - 3hours) to allow the body/mind to recuperate properly. After these rest days, I might go for a quick run, perhaps one 5k run and followed by a cross-training the day after. If not, I'll just lepak2 jer at home until the race day sambil fueling my mind and soul. Kui3..

Anyway, a pat to me-self since to-date, I have accumulated a stunning total mileage (for me at the least..) of 87km with 5 resting days. Ish3..terasa banyakla pulak distance tuh..haha..Itupun nasib ada nak meng'force'kan diri untuk rest. Kalau tak, dah memang buat kerja gila every day berlari2 sampai kaki lembik macam brokoli lama sangat kena celur..:P




Lastly, harap2 lah time Malakoff run this coming 16/12 ana dapat jumpa fellow runners (the old and the new one) untuk menambahkan lagi kenalan..like they say, the more the merrier, and the more crowded the road..hehe..

See ya..
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Malakoff, bukit bukau route tu. Good for hill trainings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bro..uish...hill ker? wokeh..kita bagi pecah itu bukit ahad2 nih..hehehe

      Delete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com