Chasing a faster me

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Re-conditioning Weeks

Yeay! By the time I'm writing this, I've managed to complete a couple of runs without feeling anymore niggles on my left foot except for of course, it still feel like I need oxygen supports whenever I push the pace a little bit during mid-run. But syukur Alhamdulillah, up till yesterday's evening, I'm now quite comfortably back working within the 5:40 to 5:50 pace though I do need a few more tempo runs before I could run consistently and 'easily' in these pace especially for 5k to 10k runs. But all in all, I'm quite happy to be back on the road and pushing myself again with all of that hard-work and efforts.

To be in this week means that I only got 2 weeks left before the Malakoff run (12k). So, the plan is to continue with the running plans within these last 2 weeks before flying back to KL for the run and most importantly, to meet my two 'girlfriends' in Besut, Terengganu (Lambatnya lagii!!..haih!)..Really can't wait especially after my lil girl did this:

Aisyah, Aisyah..boleh pulak tersengih dalam tido..haha..so comel!
So, before I sambung my shift for the night (oopss..kantoi updating the blog during working hours..hehe), as usual, the summary of my work-out for the previous weeks:

Previous weeks (27/11 - 3/12) Summary

27/11 - Larian kembali ke jalanan di Bintulu..completed the run with 3.71k of running, 10mins walk and ended with a slow jog for about 10min or so
28/11 - Larian kedua within 13hours after the first run on the 27/11 to assess the fitness. Hit the wall at around 40mins or so..continued walking for 4mins and then continue pushing for another 8mins. Completed 7.9km
30/11 - A short run before off to work. Completed 4.63km
1/12 -  The furthest after 1 week of running (post injury). Slowly getting back the fitness. Completed 10km
3/12 - It was a 'kukus, grill, panggang and kukus terus' kinda run...stopped twice at 7k and 10k for hydration..then couldn't muster anymore energy at 11k split..from there on, I walked all the way to home - jalan2 makan angin. Total mileage done - 14.58km
4/12 - Tristupe tempo run.7min w/up (~6:30), 10mins (~6:00), 10mins (~5.40), 7mins cooling down (~7ish). Total mileage done - 5.24km. The best work-out so far.

More to come in these coming weeks..

Alrite, now back to work peeps..hehe
Share:

2 comments:

  1. All the best and have fun at Malakoff. :)

    And also... sikit je lagi nak dapat jumpa girlfriend tu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kak..kita tunggu dan lihat if Malakoff run nanti fun ke tak..hehe

      Delete

Copyright © Ku Berlari | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com